Dr Bronner’s Organic Pump Soap- Baby Unscented
Why wash yourself in chemicals when you can use a trusted product with no fragrance and double the olive oil. Great for sensitive skin (particular babies)- A must have for Mums!
- NATURAL product for your body and great for your conscious as it is made with certified fair trade ingredients. Keep it in your shower as you can use it as an all over body wash; for your face, body and hair!
- NATURAL smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified. FAIR FOR LIFE: All products are certified Fair Trade by the Institute for Marketecology (IMO) and never tested on animals.
- SMOOTH: The organic shikakai is extracted in organic sugar and organic grape juice and combined with a pure-castile liquid soap base for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC shikakai which comes from the seed pods of the small South Asian tree Acacia concinna, used for millennia in India as a gentle conditioning cleanser for both skin and hair. Combined with organic grape juice and organic oils (such as coconut, olive, kernel oils) and an unsurpassed pure-castile liquid soap base that creates a rich, emollient lather which will not only effectively cleanses your skin but leaves it feeling soft, nourished and moisturized. It does not contain any synthetic detergents or preservatives.
- GREAT FOR CLEANING your hair, body, dishes, laundry, floors and pets.
- AFFORDABLE PRODUCT and it goes a long way as you need to dilute it with water for proper use.
- RECYCLED PACKAGING. Packaged in 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottle
- BOTTLE SIZE: 355ML
To learn more about this product from current customers we encourage you to scroll down and read our new Question and Answers section.
Learn from others or ask your own question and get answers.
We believe in our products so strong that we are giving you 30 days money back guarantee. if you don't like it, simple return to us withing 30 days.